Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Officially Licensed BARTMAN Post!





I love Paris Hilton, she can do anything she wants and can pretty much get away with it. I like to imagine that it's crack that shes smoking. In my dreams she's an intellegent artist who is really pulling a fast one on the entire world and at some point in the future is going to blow all of our minds* with some amazing piece about western excess and gullability, a really thought provoking artistic statement about the star obsessed culture we live in...Oh well I can dream can't I?


Speaking of dreamy deep voiced female celebs (I was'nt). Though old news S-jo is the new spokes model for Louis Vuitton. I find this photo to be exceptional because it not only showcases her hotness but that new slamming Lv/ Olde English bag so many of us have been waiting for. I hear you can fit like six 40ozers in there man.

*Dicks.

No comments: