Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Henry's Store Opening

Friday night we attended the grand opening celebration of Henry's, a new boutique/gallery here in Richmond, VA. It was a good night with lots of friends and family in attendance. Henry's carries goods from brands including Mishka, No Mas, Triumvir, Adidas, King Stampede, Rocksmith, aNYthing,and WESC, amongst others. Oh and I forgot to mention, they carry CIVILIZE too!!! If you're in the area, stop by and say hello to the owners Billy and Rudy, they're nice guys. Then cop CVL products while you're at it.
Congratulations fellers! A TOAST!

Henry's
212 West Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23220
804.344.5315

Mr. Pierre took some photos of the event:


Scott and Drew Hate Sex!


Sticky Rice provided sushi for the guests


Steve, Drew, and Liza are Friends


The future of advertising: Ryan Lee and Micah


Better Beat Bureau's JD and Wifey


Bastard Bagger Mike


Tough Guy Sawyer


Megan and Mr. Rudeboi Lopez


Hospitality's James


The Usually Suspect. Who invited them?


Dj Eyecue


Hospitality's Drew


Brandon, Eyecue, Mark, and A Man Called X


Colin and friend


Bobby and Lisa

More Photos of the event by Fill and Justin here

Oh and I took some photos myself that I'll post as soon as I get them developed. That is if they're not overexposed. My dear friend Liza fumbled my camera.

No comments: