Saturday, April 21, 2007

Im Not Saying...

...that blonds with big glasses is a bad look. Well actually I am. It's hot girl weather outside today and all I'm seeing outside the shop is girls who look like they're fresh off of sorority row. Oh sure a ruffle skirt and polo shirt combo here and there don't hurt anyone and I'm fully prepared to eat my words if some banging girl comes into the shop rocking such clothing well but Carytown on the weekends might as well just be called West End/ Southside lite which means that popular clothing styles and the offenders will go together as well as crying and masturbation (those go together you jackasses). Of course there are exceptions to the rule and I'll take what I can get, but I'm tired of looking at Nikes and I am tired of expensive bleach and highlight jobs and big glasses. I would even be fine if the cop glasses came back into style, it would be a welcome enough change from glasses as big as your face. It was a nice oddity when you'd see one in ten girls wearing them, but now of course like most things its completely blown out. Now excuse my rant, I'm going to ride my fixed gear to the store for a 12'er of Tecate.

Sorry I couldn't get an adequate picture to illustrate my claim. Two reasons for this:

1. I don't care enough to go outside and try.
2. An image of its kind would reach critical mass and once captured on my digital memory card it would cause a chain reaction, not unlike "Little Boy" or "Fat Man" that would destroy Carytown if not all of Richmond.

Good Day.

No comments: